Fundació Catalunya Cultura, Reina Sofía School of Music and EY are happy to invite you to the event “The value of culture in the impact economy”, presenting the report “El papel de las Artes Escénicas y la Música Clásica en la economía de impacto” (The role of Performing Arts and Classical Music in the Impact Economy), drafted jointly by EY and Reina Sofía School of Music. The study reflects how different cultural manifestations can be part of the ‘impact economy’, one that seeks growth and economic development but, at the same time, strives to help resolve social and environmental issues. The presentation of the study, which has been carried out jointly by the Reina Sofía School of Music and EY, will be given by:
- Julia Sánchez, CEO of the Reina Sofía School of Music
- Cecilia de La Hoz, partner at EY.
The second part of the event will feature a debate moderated by Diari Ara Managing Director Georgina Ferri, with a representative of a cultural body, a company that supports culture and an impact fund:
- Sílvia Martí, Corporate Vice President of Moventia.
- Alicia Rubí, Sustainability Strategy Partner at Attalea Partners.
- Esther Sarsa, Sustainability Partner at Miura.
- Valeri Viladrich, Manager of the Fundació Teatre Lliure.
Get your ticket on the link below.