Starting a new company or project in the creative sector is not an easy task. If you are thinking of bringing an idea to life or are working on it, don't miss this meeting. Our guests will offer their recipes for overcoming fears, adapting to change and developing the necessary skills to create a successful creative enterprise:
- Aldo Sollazzo, CEO Noumena and director of the Master in Robótica y Construcción Avanzada at IAAC.
- Aleix Fernandez, founder and creative director of the audiovisual production studio Onionlab.
- Carmelo Zappulla, PhD architect and founding partner of External Reference Architects.
- Diana Pinos, consultant, trainer and creator Creativikit®.
- Sandra Sangiao, singer and voice therapist.
Moderator: Anna Mastrolitto, entrepreneur and mentor at Dreamers Academy.
Get your ticket at the following link.