This round table will analyze the future of cooperation in science, technology and innovation with China. With the main objective of identifying ways of collaboration with Chinese innovation agents for the development of joint projects within the framework of Horizon Europe, the current situation of cooperation, new challenges and existing funding opportunities will be discussed.
Within the framework of this session, the report on "Spain-China Collaboration in Research Funding Opportunities through Horizon Europe" prepared by Casa Asia with the collaboration of the Fundació Institut Confuci of Barcelona will be presented.
- Alexis Roig, Barcelona's Chief Science and Tech Envoy and CEO of SciTech DiploHub.
- Amadeo Jensana, Director of Economics and Business, Casa Asia.
- Li Peihua, Director of the Fundació Institut Confuci de Barcelona.
- Aïda Díaz, Head of the International Plan, Department of Research and Universities.
- Margaret Chen, Founder of Optimus Horizon.
Get your ticket at the following link.