On the first day of the World Marketing Festival, CMB is hosting the Barcelona Marketing Meeting at CASA SEAT. A series of professional events with various speakers talking about keys, solutions, tools and trends in marketing.
10:00 am Presentation
- Gabriele Palma, Director of CASA SEAT
- Lluís Torra, President of Club Marketing Barcelona
10:15 am Keys to leading change in a hostile environment (digital)
- Lluc Guarro, Director of Digital Business and Innovation at RocaSalvatella
11:00 am The case of Amazon: from A to Z
- Andrés Núñez, Retail & CPG consultant
11:30 am Engagement. Solutions for companies
- Berta Raventós, Marketing Cloud Account Executive at Salesforce
- Manel Prat, Director of Marketing at Bon preu
- Diego Bernabé, Head of Insights at Onclusive
- Álvaro Montoliu, Founding President of AMT Comunicación
- Modera: Pere San Martín, Vice President of Club Marketing Barcelona.
4:30 pm The age of Hype Marketing
- Jordi Crespo, Managing Partner at Hamilton Global Intelligence
5:00 pm The future of energy
- Sabina Duarte, Head of solar product at Holaluz
5:30 pm Talent and professions of the future
- Franc Ponti, Professor of Neurocreativity and Innovation at EADA Business School
- Carles Mur, Director of the Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation at EAE Business School
- Gerard Garcia, Founder of Deale
- Mariana Bradach, Head of People & Recruitment at SeQura
- Moderator: Pep Garcia, President of the Fòrum Acadèmic del Club Marketing Barcelona
6:15 pm Metaverse. Hype or Hope?
- Aleix Valls, CEO and founder of Liquid Lab
Get your tickets on the link below.